Heel Pain & Plantar Fasciitis Therapy
What are Exosomes?
Exosome therapy is an effective solution to chronic debilitating plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendonitis, sprained ligaments or tendons and for the treatment of arthritis and peripheral neuropathy in your foot and ankle.
Exosomes also help to repair tendon or muscle injuries by healing and strengthening the tissues by up to 40% thereby negating the need for long term medication use or surgery.
Exosomes are extracellular vesicles generated by all cells that carry nucleic acids (DNA, RNA), proteins, lipids and metabolites which create pathways for intercellular communication. These messenger cells release growth factors and other beneficial processes needed to rejuvenate the tissues.
Exosomes can also cross the blood brain barrier, unlike stem cells, making these the ideal treatment for neurodegenerative diseases or conditions such as Parkinsons or Alzheimers disease.
Exosome therapy is a form of regenerative medicine that helps rejuvenate older stem cells with new, younger stem cells.
Stem cells have the potential to repair, restore, replace and regenerate cells in the body.
After getting Exosome therapy, the exosomes communicate new, healing messages to your cells which in turn tell your body to heal itself through its own regenerative process
Whartons Jelly is found in the umbilical cord and is known for being rich in Growth factors and mesenchymal stem cells.
Stem cells have the ability to rejuvenate the structures on which they are placed and also increase the healing potential for soft tissue tears.
Mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs) are different from the hematopoietic stem cells (PRP) that come from the blood system. Research shows MSCs are geared toward connective tissue disorders and regenerative medicine and have increased healing potential.
We currently use Whartons Jelly to help repair the achilles tendon, plantar fascia and also treat tendonitis, arthritis and ankle pain. When used in the ankle joint the growth factors help to increase the cushioning effect of the joint and then stem cells help to increase the healing potential of the damaged bone and tissues.
We also recommend Whartons Jelly and exosome therapy for patients who have undergone previous surgeries and are still experiencing pain and discomfort on a regular basis to help repair the structures and soft tissue.
Finally, Our regenerative medicine options are currently being used successfully to treat bunion, hammer toe and tailor bunion pain without the need for surgery. Since you are wearing away the fat pad over long periods of time from the constant pressure you begin to irritate the nerves which causes the discomfort and this can be remedied using our non-surgical regenerative medicine techniques.
Amniotic injections are very helpful in the Regenerative treatment of arthritis symptoms throughout the lower extremity. These injections have been shown to decrease the constant pain and inflammation associated with arthritis instead of having surgery. Amniotic injections and grafts have also been used to treat chronic wounds, sprains and strains of the muscles, tendons and ligaments in the foot and ankle.
Leneva™ is an FDA approved treatment that podiatrists use for fat pad restoration, as well as to treat high pressure areas (such as the heels, balls of the feet, bunions, etc…) and painful corns and calluses.
Leneva is a natural, FDA-approved treatment for foot pain that provides immediate and long-term relief. The injection is made of a fat, or adipose, matrix. The tissue used is donated and sterilized human fat tissues for reconstruction.
• Amniotic, Whartons Jelly, Exosome therapies
• FDA REGISTERED FACILITY
• BASED OUT OF ORLANDO, FLORIDA
• Products are obtained from healthy, carefully screened mothers at the time of normal delivery.
• All processing is done in a cGMP (certified – good manufacturing practice) facility following the regulations of the FDA and the guidelines of the American Association of Tissue Banks (AATB) and the American Association of Blood Banks (AABB).
• Our medical staff does an excellent job of examining, evaluating and qualifying appropriate candidates for treatment. Part of the reason we have a very good success rate is because not everyone that comes to the clinic receives treatment. Our medical providers have very specific qualifications for treatment. The expectations for care are fully explained. Not everyone has successful outcomes with treatment and our clinic does not make claims as such but it is true that a very high percentage do have great responses. Additionally, the product we use with patients is human umbilical allograft tissue that contains amino acids, proteins, hyaluronic acid, and growth factors. This tissue has been found to contain stem cells as well. The lab we use is FDA regulated and approved as a tissue bank for umbilical allograft tissue. This treatment has been beneficial for many people to relieve pain and the burden of prescription pain medications that we know have detrimental effects for some people. In the time that we have used this therapy, we have had no infections or reported negative effects from treatment.
• Our Regenerative Medicine program uses minimally manipulated cell-based products to help initiate the body’s healing response to ultimately help restore structure and function to the affected joint/tissue. This elective treatment is offered primarily to patients who are looking for an alternative solution to surgery, have no other available treatment options, and/or are too young for an arthroplasty (joint replacement). This is not a first line treatment for a new onset of joint issues, and by no means is a panacea for treating joint issues.
• Our goal is to continue to provide high quality care and programs such as Regenerative Medicine. We will continue to strive to be compliant and follow all federal and state regulations pertaining to our treatment programs. Our hope is that this promising field of Regenerative Medicine will continue to grow and provide patients with continued options to find relief for chronic joint pain and suffering.